|You never get a second chance to make a first impression!
When a home owner makes the decision to place his / her home on the market their immediate goal is to sell fast and
to get their asking price. Miss Home Staging knows that a properly staged home can be the key to getting a successful
What will Miss Home Staging do for you?
- Meet with the home owner and Realtor to discuss what to expect with the initial and follow-up visits with Miss
Home Staging. The initial visit can take as little as one hour and as much as three hours and includes a complete
- Conduct an exterior and interior room-by-room walk through consultation with the home-owner and Realtor
taking notice of necessary projects.
- Take photographs and measurements.
- Provide a color consultation
- Provide a comprehensive and detailed written report when hired to manage the project.
- Provide essential tips on how and what to fix to get you top dollar!
- Initiate a plan for re-organizing, down sizing, de-cluttering.
- Provide preferred places to shop if homeowner likes to DIY.
- Rental furniture sourcing
- Suggest furniture placement options, fresh linen, window treatments and lighting to aid in the creation of focal
- Stage rooms if requested (additional fees associated with this service).
- Trade referrals (painters, cleaners, contractors, storage)
- Q&A at the conclusion of the appointment.
- Schedule follow-up visit with homeowner after changes are completed.
- Flat rate fees apply for consultations.
- Hourly rate fees apply for staging services.