|Miss Home Staging
Styling Homes for Successful Sales
Serving the Tri-State Area
Proud Graduate of the Staging Diva Home Staging Business Training Program
|P.O. Box 343
Faced with a massive glut of unsold properties, many would be sellers are
struggling to make their homes stand out in today's market. According to a U.S.
News article posted on March 24, 2009, many can dramatically improve their
chances of making a sale by devoting attention to an overlooked corner of real
estate marketing: home staging.
- Remember it doesn't matter how nice your house is, there's always room
- Spice up a room by adding some color. White is nice but color is better.
- New window treatments can add new life to a room.
- If you have a back yard, clean and remove debris, weeds and dead or dying
- Minimize distractions by cleaning and de-cluttering.
- Patch holes, make repairs.
Home Staging Video
No matter how nice your house is, the worst thing to do in today's market is nothing.
Copyright @ 2008 Misshomestaging.com All rights reserved.